Hey, we made it! Unfortunately we know people who didn’t –so count your blessings and here are some ideas for 2017.
1.Change your daily routine. Make your brain wonder- what are you doing? Say you are thankful for being alive.
2. If you get up and brush your teeth first thing–do it second.
3. If you hold the tooth brush in your right hand–hold it in the left.
4. Change something else in your routine.
5. Breakfast–try eating something different–I was told at Mayo Clinic that one of the best things was oatmeal and blueberries –I also add some orange juice–
6. I drink coffee – but also 1/2 cup of peppermint tea–I read about it on a site for IBD. It helps
7. Take a few minutes to be thankful for 3 things–if you have time more.
8. If you have a window–look outside and take a deep breathe–now breathe again. Admire something in nature–be thankful.
I could go on and on–but thats enough–if you have too many changes you won’t do them.
Try this for a week.
Bless you and may 2017 bring some of the dreams that forgot to happen in 2016.